Hello Chic – ies!
Happy New Year to all! How was your New Year’s celebration? This year, for me, was unexpectedly, fun and amazing. For someone who was apprehensive of flying back home, I had the most wonderful time with family and some friends (7 days was too short to fit everyone in the schedule!). And because we touched down only last weekend, commencing my new year was, as usual, late. It’s one of those needing-a- vacation-from-the-vacation type.
Nonetheless, I am gung-ho and feel very optimistic for 2013! Having said this, I created my 13-ONE-WORD-YEAR-LIST, which will serve as my go-to guide for the coming year. I know most of you follow resolutions. I did too, for the past years, but got tired of keeping up with my list and I found myself adding to it as the days passed. Before I knew it, the list just kept on growing and instead of having fun, it stressed me out! So OUT with resolutions. Instead, I came up with, hopefully, this simple one word list to follow. Here goes, in no chronological order ,my simple list I can stick to + improve on, this 2013 and beyond
1. Family : will be my top priority, no matter what — immediate and extended.
5. Fun : try to inject this to my everyday life . Smile. Laugh. Giggle!
7. Create : do more things with my hands — D.I.Y more!
8. Inspire : never stop creating to achieve this
9. Share: strive to share good and wonderful things. It’s time to payback … time to spread what I know ….
10. Determination: giving up is not an option
11. Open : another note to self: be open to new things!
12. Learn: vow to learn a thing or two this year , like sewing..with a machine
13 . Simple: Try to live a simple life — buy what I ONLY NEED! & less of these material (clothes, bags, shoes!)
Well, that’s my simple plan. What’s yours? Share it — comment below, tweet it or instagram it! hashtag #simpleplan2013
Cheers to 2013!!!